8.29.2006

One Door Closes...

And another one opens. Life is full of surprises- great surprises and the kind of surprises that just make you think "What in the hell is going on?"

Things might have changed in the past few days, but that's what happens. If you're like me, you hate when people talk in subtleties and don't really say what they want to say. I don't feel like discussing specifics, lest the people who I'm talking about realize I'm talking about them.

Anyway- classes started yesterday. All 4 classes on both Mondays & Wednesdays (ECE 345: Electronic Controls, ME 371: Mechanical Design I, ME 361: Dynamics, & ME 391: Advanced Engineering Math), and absolutely nothing on Tuesdays. Hopefully I take advantage of that day off to do absolutely nothing. Thursday I'll have my ECE lab, but that doesn't start for two more weeks. And then I finish the week out with 371 & 361. Not too bad so far, and it'd be great if it stayed that way.

I really don't have much else to say, I'm just going to get through the rest of this week and then enjoy the weekend as much as I can.

No comments: