8.27.2006

Just One of Those Weekends

It has definitely been a strange past few days, but strange in the good way the more I think about it. I moved up to East Lansing this past Wednesday, and I was glad to finally be here.

Thursday night I went out to P.T.'s and met up with a few friends, made some new ones, and even managed to run into a couple old ones- my ex included.

I thought it would be awkward at first, but we ended up hanging out Friday night and some of Saturday night. We just talked about everything, from family to friends to life in general, and that was nice. It's not very often that you can still stay friends with someone you were so close to, so I appreciated it.

Life is moving along fairly briskly. The girl I've been crazy about this whole summer went back to Italy, and the fact that I didn't get a chance to visit her before she left had me doing a lot of dwelling, which is never good. School starts tomorrow; it'll be the first time in 8 months that I'll be sitting in a class again, and I don't know what to think. I could barely sit still for an entire period before, so I'm going to give myself 25 minutes before I walk out of class to take a break. Hopefully that's not the case.

I'm looking forward to having a productive and fun fall semester, and there's no reason I won't. Have a good week.

No comments: