9.07.2006

Man, School Sucks

Seriously, it's taken me nearly two weeks to really, really, truely realize this fact. Besides the amazing boredom surrounding all of my classes, nothing else is new, really just the same old.

I still feel out of place walking around campus, riding the bus to class, sitting in a desk and taking notes (or drawing, depending on how bored I've gotten). I still haven't started my full schedule, and this week will be the easiest week I've ever had at Michigan State. No class on Monday, nothing doing on Tuesday, 4 classes on Wednesday, no lab tomorrow, and 2 more classes on Friday. I better enjoy this free time while I can, because before I know it, I'll be spending more than enough time in the Engineering Building- that I'm not looking forward to.

I'm getting back to working out on a regular basis, and I'm definitely starting to feel better, both mentally and physically. There's something about running that just helps me clear my head. Plus, God knows there's enough motivation (wink wink) around here to pick up the pace and sprint like an idiot that doesn't know his body is about to die on him.

No comments: