9.25.2006

Here Comes October

It took 19 years, but thank Sweet Jesus that the Tigers finally made it to the playoffs. August might have been rough, but it's worth it. Seeing those guys celebrate in the locker room was such a great feeling, and I'm excited as all hell for them to wrap up the division.

Well, that was pretty much it for the good news. The pathetic Packers crushed the even more pathetic Lions, and honestly, I'm wondering if we'll ever get a win with such a lousy secondary. I mean, those guys are terrible.

And if John L. Smith isn't fired by the end of this season, that'll be a miracle in itself. Saturday night's game against Notre Dame was probably was one of the worst football games I've ever seen, at least from MSU's view. Any other fan would call it a classic, coming back from 17 down to score 19 unanswered. I know I was shocked, as were every one of the fans that the cameras laughed at.

Anyway, this week ought to be fun--not. It'll just be another week in which I pretty much struggle to get to the next day. But oddly enough, that's the way I like it, I don't like doing things 7, 6, 2 days in advance. I'll do it 5 hours before the damn thing is due, and that's just the way it's going to stay. I should probably get ready for class.

No comments: