7.24.2006

2 Funny Things

Well, funny to me anyway.

1) "According to the Elias Sports Bureau, Detroit is the first team since the 1891 St. Louis Browns to score five runs or more in the first inning of three straight games...Those 1891 Browns followed five- and six-run first innings against the Cincinnati Porkers with five against the Columbus Colts." www.espn.com

2) The other day, Josh and I were sitting out in the parking lot of one of the 7-11's, enjoying some delicious Slurpee concoction along with our 89 cent large donut. I'm pretty sure that the donuts had been sitting in that bakery case since March of 2003, but that's another story.

Anyway, there was this one guy who came out of the 7-11 and apparently saw a girl he knew. He then proceeded to grab his junk, shake it vigorously, and yell "Felonious Bonehogger!" I didn't know whether to be more impressed by his attitude or the fact that this guy managed to use the word "felonious."

Needless to say, felonious bonehogger is a word I plan on using every day in some kind of capacity.

Good Monday by the way, got some painting done, relaxed, and decided that I'm going to build a custom frame/headboard for my bed. Should be fun.

No comments: