7.01.2006

NYC A Go-Go

In a little less than 5 hours, I'll be making a road trip to New York City. Sounds awesome, doesn't it? But wait, it gets better. I get to go with my parents, younger brother, and grandparents. Should be a great time. I may not get to do everything I want to do, but it'll be nice spending time with the family and seeing new places. There's so much to do there, I don't think 4 days will be enough.

I'll get back next Wednesday, and then take off for Kentucky soon after. This time it'll just be me and I-75, and my princessangel at the finish line.

I haven't felt this exhilarated in a long time, and I can only say it's long overdue, but much appreciated. I'll talk more about the school stuff when it gets closer to that time; for now, I'm just loving life.

No comments: