7.20.2006

Staying Distracted

I don't have a lot to talk about, I've just been flying solo for most of the week and I'd been meaning to update this piece of crap for a while. And with plenty of solo time comes a lot of time to think, which I'm not really a big fan of.

I had planned on going down to Lexington this past Tuesday, but things took a turn for the worse, and as a result, that trip is postponed. Hopefully I'll be able to make it down there soon, I've been looking forward to it for a while now.

So it's July 20th. Where the hell did this month go? In less than 2 weeks I'm going to start moving stuff up to East Lansing; in 5 weeks, classes begin. This summer has been incredibly low key and laid back. I'm not complaining, but it'd be nice to mix things up a bit, get out of Canton, hang out with friends and have something to do besides hanging out at the house. Kind of tough when everyone but me is working.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind getting out of Canton and living in East Lansing for all of August. It's hard adjusting to living at home after living on your own for 6 months. And as much as I like the comforts of being at home, I'd much rather fly solo and do things at my own pace.

No comments: