7.02.2006

NYC Photos

New York City went pretty well. Our first stop was St. Patrick's Cathedral, where we went to mass and felt less like tourists for an hour. Really nice church, and I've been in quite a few.

After mass, we started walking towards Central Park. The thing I love about New York is the architecture; it's absolutely amazing and inspiring. There were quite a few buildings I especially liked, be it for its simple lines, color scheme, or the way the structure just imposes itself on the skyline.












Next stop was Central Park. While the parents and grandparents went on a horse-drawn carriage ride, Brian and I just walked around a small part of the park. Central Park may very well be my favorite part of the city; once you get surrounded by the trees and wildlife, you completely forget that you're in a completely urban setting.

More later, time to head on home.

No comments: