7.21.2006

I Hate Rollercoasters [of the Emotional Sort]

Up, Up, Up, Down, Down, and back Up. Worst rollercoaster ever, I know. Not even a single turn.

Started off the morning by talking to her online. Really, this past week has been kind of stressful. Her grandfather had a heart attack on Sunday, and since then, she's been really distant, physically and emotionally exhausted, and just out of it. I hate not being able to do anything about it except be that voice at the other end of the line that says everything is going to be alright, that she has to be strong. I care a lot about her, and she deserves nothing but the best.

So as a result, I've been kind of down this whole week as well. Stange how emotions can rub off on a person so easily, or how you can almost feel the pain that a person is going through. And good Lord, if I haven't been obvious about it, then I don't know. I'm a pretty easy person to read- it's readily apparent when I'm in a good mood, or when I'm the opposite.

I talked to my ex-girlfriend for a little bit today, and not only did I come out of it feeling consoled, but I felt a lot better about myself. It always helps to get an outside perspective on things, and she did just that. I really am glad we stayed friends; our relationship was something special for the both of us, and it would have been stupid to just throw it all away and move on.

Hung out with the guys tonight, watched the Tigers game. Another impressive outing by Verlander, and it was good to see Young get back into things. I'm definitely looking forward to watching this team play in the fall.

I'll just end by saying that I know what I want, and I won't be happy until I get some kind of resolution. I hate being left hanging, it's not the best feeling in the world. Hope everyone has a good weekend.

No comments: