12.04.2006

Consumed

Between Habitat, Streets, Baja, school, and the rest of my life, I've had no time to sit back and relax. Two more weeks to go, and instead of studying more for tomorrow's Circuits lab final, I'm taking a break and updating this stupid thing.

Not much has happened in the past three weeks. This semester has flown by; Thanksgiving was nice, but a little strange given the fact that it was about 30 degrees above the average temperature. Classes have been just about what I've expected them to be- some hard, some less hard. My Design class has been taking up a lot of my time lately. Our final project is to design a mechanism that accomplishes some kind of task, which in our case, is cutting a pizza. It should be really interesting to see how it turns out, especially given the fact that we started building last week, and Design Day is this Friday. I'm very excited about the chance to finally do some hands on work- I feel it's the best way to learn.

Next week is Finals week, which means zero sleep and far too much studying. I've got Dynamics on Wednesday, Circuits and Math on Thursday, and Design on Friday. You'd think I might give myself a chance to relax on Saturday, Sunday, Monday, or Tuesday, but I can't afford to. Too much hinges on my grades for this semester, and I need to make them as good as possible.

Can't wait for Christmas break. Then I can start stressing about next semester.

No comments: