12.22.2006

Break

First off, Happy Holidays to everyone. Despite any kind of bad news I've encountered/experienced these past couple of weeks, it's hard not to maintain a good mood this time of year. It's a shame that it takes a certain time of year to bring out the good in people (for the most part).

I'm back at home for Winter Break, which is pretty much one of those bittersweet feelings. Good on one hand because there's no school, and bad in the sense that I'm laying in bed at 11:30 on a Thursday night. Ah well, such is life.

Hard to believe Christmas is only a few days away. This weather would have you thinking otherwise. I'm hoping it holds out through Saturday, when we get together to play football once again at the high school. And this time I'm definitely stretching and warming up; I don't want a repeat of the Thanksgiving game, where I couldn't move for three days after.

It's getting late, and I'll just stop now, seeing as how I have to work tomorrow morning. Nothing like filing and throwing boxes around in a warehouse in Madison Heights to enforce the need for a college degree.

No comments: