11.09.2006

Staying Busy

This week has been about as busy as they come. Besides class on Monday, I was nominated to be the Public Relations coordinator for MSU Habitat for Humanity. I'm really excited about the opportunity, it's a great cause and gives me a chance to work with people who care about the community as much as I do. If you're in the Lansing area and want to help out, check out the MSU Habitat homepage.

Tuesday I made the drive down to Ohio for the interview at the Honda Engine Plant in Anna. I think the interview went really well, but I doubt I'll pursue anything with them regardless of what happens. I've got a good thing with Toyota, and summer co-ops are incredibly hard to come by.

I got back to East Lansing just in time for a meeting with Into The Streets, an MSU service organization that focuses on two main events each year. The next big event is scheduled for Martin Luther King Day, which is January 15th. Once again, if you're in the Lansing area and interested, just let me know. It's a great way to give back.

I'm just getting focused on staying as busy as possible and keeping my mind from being idle and straying; nothing good comes of it. The good will come in time, and all I can do is just be patient.

No comments: