11.01.2006

Hello November.

Well October came and went. The Pistons opened up their season tonight with a loss against the Bucks. Did I watch the game, you ask? No, because the games show on some stupid channel that doesn't have a Lansing area affiliate. And because of that, it's very possible that I'll miss out on 25 games that are televised everywhere but here. Fantastic.

I have an interview with Honda next week. Regardless of what happens, it's 98% likely that I won't be working in Ohio anytime soon. I like Kentucky and Toyota too much to pass it up. As much as I'd like to travel and see as much of the country as possible, I'm pretty sure The Buckeye State has nothing to offer. Absolutely nothing.

Hard to believe there's only 6 more weeks left in the semester. I think now is as good a time as any to get my ass in gear and start pushing towards that finish line.

Oh yeah, Tigers lost the World Series to a much more deserving Cardinals team. They just outplayed and out hustled Detroit. At least there's something to look forward to next year. God knows the Lions won't win more than 5 games total in the next 3 years, and I really don't think anyone's paying attention to the Red Wings.

No comments: