2.12.2007

Obviously

Obviously I've been busy. I know, I know, in the past I've said I was busy, but that was nothing compared to what it's been like lately. I've already had two tests today and I've got a third in about 40 minutes. And then that stupid Controls lab. I pretty much lived at the library (not just any library, the Engineering Library) this weekend, which is just flat out sad. Hopefully this next week is a little more laid back and I can get some more stuff done outside of classes.

Habitat is getting pretty busy, especially with planning the Alternative Spring Break trip down to New Orleans. Into the Streets should be getting more hectic, now that I'm co-chair. And yes, I've been on some kind of self-righteousness kick with the volunteering I've been doing. If I have the time, the last thing I want to be doing is sitting on the couch thinking about what I could be doing.

The end of this week just can't come soon enough. I'm already exhausted.

No comments: